Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Preschool 2012

Elijah started back to Otter Creek today… and I just breathed a big sigh of relief. We had a great summer, but this mama CRAVES a steady routine, and school does it for me.

Last week, right before a whirlwind trip to Chicago, Elijah met his teacher, Miss Dele, at Snoopy Day. She said he was well behaved and a great helper. I hope it lasts.

This morning, Elijah acted like he hadn't even taken the summer off. He was a great helper in the morning, assured me that he'd tell the teacher when he needed to potty, and the did the two things he did every. single. morning last year: he asked where I was going to be while he was in school, and he said goodbye to me as SOON as we were in the parking lot. As if we didn't have 10 more minutes together. :)

And now it's almost time to go pick him up - it's a short day, but I'm sure he'll be exhausted. And I do kinda miss his noise around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment