Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Coming Soon....

My triumphant return to Facebook! What makes it triumphant is not exactly clear, but I thought it sounded nice. Although I haven't missed it nearly as much as I thought I would, there are a select few friends whose posts I miss, and I miss having such a convenient way to communicate with so many at once.

And speaking of communicating with many people at once, I decided to do this post to save myself from making a ton of phone calls. Lazy? Perhaps. But also efficient. And that, my friends, is something I love to be. So, with that said, I efficiently proclaim --

The end of November will see baby number two!

Since everyone who reads this is family (or close friend), I thought it would be easier to announce it here. We are very excited, and prayerfully hoping that "the sickness" doesn't return. So far I've just had nausea in the mornings. Today was kind of rough for the first half of the day, but I'm being diligent about keeping food in my stomach, and it's helping (I think). My doctor is being proactive as well, so this one has to be better. Right? ... Right.

5 comments:

  1. This was a trick! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNEW that's what you were going to say! Congrats to you guys. I am so excited for your growing family. I'm hoping and praying that you feel just fabulous the whole time.

    ReplyDelete